Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dear Lorne, I think this is a cute small child. I don't really like his outfit- nor do I like the chalk board. BUT I do like his face :) Hope it make you smile too!

Wedding Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Dresses
Click here to download
From the movie 'Up!' everyone put their fingerprint and signed it who attended the wedding :)
From the movie 'Up!' everyone put their fingerprint and signed it who attended the wedding :)
Click here to download
Dear Lorne, I think this is a cute small child. I don't really like his outfit- nor do I like the chalk board. BUT I do like his face :) Hope it make you smile too!
Dear Lorne,  I think this is a cute small child. I don't really like his outfit- nor do I like the chalk board. BUT I do like his face :) Hope it make you smile too!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment